Selasa, 5 April 2011

7 days after the 7 things went wrong

Assalamualaikum peeps.may Allah bless you always.


Its a fine and calm evening when I decided to write the consequenses of my short self episode that ended seven days ago..haha..ya,its end dude.it comes to an end.haha..well hmm where should i start with..


Okay..lets have a flashback , when my days were bright..untill I do keep smiling for almost the time when I get connected with the girl..seriously I can feel how deeply serious I am.untill Im willing to do anyting to her.comforting in anything but unfortunately He,the one who decide all , only give those feeling to me..but not to her..so sad to hear it.but its the reality ..yeah really sad..MAN  !!


It way everything in an ok state untill the day had come.The day when I was terribly shocked by her messages..oh god is this the way I deserve this? I asked to myself..frequently .and crying for most of the time by the pain left for me.yeah,shame on me.crying for those little things.haha.but those cry are for real..yeah girls.fyi.man do cry peeps.do find articles bout those :) ON FACEBOOK .haha


Now,its been a week since those tragedy 'air mata'..haha.and Alhamdulillah,untill now I managed to climb back .Free my hearts from all the misery and pain..eventhough some still remains..and seriously those memmory crossed my mind sometimes.Theres nothing I can do dear.Theres no hope nor expectations for you anymore.No more late night with David Letterman.HAHA
The only thing that I still have is the memories.I will always remember you..Lucky you! haha


And to her friends, stop blaming and putting anger in everything.May Allah bless you girl tachi.aha.goodluck.
I never put my hatred towards you girls.SMILE :)) Even sometimes I felt that sombody is trying to make me fall.Naahh its okay.


Haha forgot something ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST childood fren Dzamir Irwan.hehe.
I can see how hepi u are when u received those present.tahniah la dapat minyak wangi.SO shuuwiitt.jelez baii.haha :D. remember our brotherhood ! Goodluck Iwan! 


Well I guess I should stop here..By now.since I have sumthing to do.hehe daaaa!! 








Assalamualaikum :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan